91 PC Suite for iPhone update to V22.214.171.1245(Jan.18 2012)
91 PC Suite for iPhone has updated to V126.96.36.1995. You can update your PC Suite to the latest version via the auto-update function, or click on the official download address of Panda PC Suite to download its complete installation package and install it.
Free! - PC Suite is totally free to use. Additionally, it offers free technical support, free resources downloading and installation
Manage your smart phone easily and safely! - Back up and import contacts, back up and import call logs and SMS records, set the ringtones, themes and wallpapers, manage the system, memory and registry of the phone, install and uninstall software, manage schedule…you can manage all functions and settings on your smart phone.
Chat via SMS! - You can chat with your friends and family via the SMS online on your PC easily.
Massive resources, free to install! - Wallpapers, ringtones, themes, softwares, games and eBooks, FREE is our eternal principle.
Gorgeous use experience! - We integrate the iPhone style in PC Suite to make you enjoy the most fashionable interface and feel the most considerate operation during your use.
91 PC Suite for iPhone V188.8.131.525
1. Added “Icon Management” in “Apps”, allowing you to easily manage your app icons directly on your computer;
2. Added support for backing up IPA and PXL apps in “Apps”, allowing you to back up your apps to your computer easily;
3. Added prompt for theme download failure and added “Retry” button for you to try downloading themes again;
4. Added more books and added support for PDF documents in “Books”;
5. Added support for Panda Reader HD in “RSS”.
1. Optimized the prompt for a successful copy in “ScreenSnap”;
2. Optimized the mechanism to check the iOS version to provide you with a more accurate running status of your device;
3. Optimized the prompts for theme downloading by adding display of reasons for download failure;
4. Optimized the PXL Installer. Now the installation window will automatically close 5 seconds after a successful installation.
1. Fixed the bug that some users were not able to launch the PC Suite or PC Suite automatically crashed and closed on some devices;
2. Fixed the bug that PC Suite might crash when users were batch-installing apps;
3. Fixed the bug that pictures were unable to load on some users’ devices when they were opening “Pictures”;
4. Fixed the ringtone setting failure in “iPod”;
5. Fixed the bug that the SMS chat window was unable to be closed when the device was accidentally disconnected;
6. Fixed other bugs that might cause program crashes.