91 PC Suite for Android update to V220.127.116.11(Jul. 15, 2011)
91 PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.
Android PC Suite v18.104.22.168(Jul.15, 2011)
If your phone cannot be connected, please try the following operations:
1.If you are a GPhone or Sony Ericsson phone user, please go to “Settings->Applications->Development->USB Debugging” and check if the option is ticked.
2.If you are an OPhone user, please select Debug mode or ADB mode when the phone is connected.
3.If you are a Lenovo OPhone user, please select ADB mode or Sync mode when the phone is connected.
4.If your phone is connected over WIFI and if your phone has been rooted, the PhoneDaemon program will ask for the “Superuser Permissions” at first start, please allow it, then you can use all features of PC Suite, including Screenshot.
91 PC Suite for Android V22.214.171.124
1. Added support for backing up/restoring installed apps to/from the internet;
2. Added "91 Print" feature in Photos;
3. Improved the ScreenSnap feature and added a toolbar.
1. Updated the connection wizard.
1. Fixed the issue that the Backup/Restore function was unable to normally restore contacts backed up in older version PC Suites;
2. Fixed the issue that the ScreenSnap feature was unable to be used when the device was connected over WIFI;
3. Fixed random program crashes in IE6;
4. Fixed other bugs.